GANESH · Mandala Seeds · kenevir tohum · Reg
Ganesh · Mandala Seeds
For our 5th anniversary we recreated our exotic, high-class indica-sativa hybrid "Yamuna" from the "Limited Collector's Edition", which was issued in our first year, and crossed it with our best Afghan parent from seed stock collected in the 1980's. The result is an impressive stout plant oozing with resin that grows like an indica and feels like a sativa. Ganesh is an excellent choice for closet cultivation or a homebox due to it's short stature and the even growth pattern. Plants vegged for 3 weeks in soil reach a height of approx. 60cm when mature. To harvest a field of "baseball bat" type colas in regular sized grow spaces we suggest vegging 4-5 weeks for organic (soil) cultivation. Ganesh grows perfectly with little or no feeding in quality soil. * Our unique combination of land race genetics injects a lot of vigour into this strain and the thick shoots from mother plants provide quality cuttings over an extended period. Due to the extreme density of the buds approx. 20-25% of the plants show some mold susceptibility in the top third portion of the head bud in the last week of flowering. Therefore, this strain is best grown in spaces with humidity control (extraction fan, ventilation, night temp. above 20!
- Type: indica-sativa
- Genetics: Yamuna x Afghan
- Contains land race genetics from: Uttarkhand, N. India; Afghanistan
- Cultivation: indoor/outdoor
- Flowering time: 60 days/September (south), early-mid October (north)
- Yield: 400-450 gr/m2 (dry weight)
- High: a potent, laid back, sativa-dominant high; sensual; body relaxation.
- Potency: 8/10; no nervous side-effects (racy heart,etc.).
- Aroma: skunky-pungent, sweet, earthy, chocolate.
- Medical use: this strain shows potential against depression & anxiety.