PAKISTAN VALLEY · World Of Seeds · cannabis seeds · Fem
Pakistan Valley · World of Seeds
Proceeds from mointanous system of Hindu Kush (north of Pakistan). Some years after we have been selecting the best lance strains from kush, we bring to your indoor a pure lance indica. Unmistakable by its robust and branched external look, and by its intense smell and high strength, make it an excellent indoor variety. Sweet, narcotic end intense in in its effects by its high CBD content, make it one of the best medicinal variety around the world.
Suggestions: not to be more than 3 weeks in growing time.
- Way of cropping: Mainly indoor/very good yield outdoor
- Race: Pure race obtained from Pakistan Kush zone
- Genotipe: 100% indica
- High: Less than 1.5 m indoor/ until 2 meters outdoor
- Wide: Depending on prune. Some branched without prune
- Growing time: Three weeks
- Harvest time: 45-55 days indoor/average October outdoor/pollitano
- Resistance to mushrooms: Average/depends on the mushroom
- Resistance to plague: Depends on the plague.
- Irrigation tolerancy: High
- Yield: 400 gr per m2 indoor/ 400 – 600 gr per plant outdoor
- Medicinal value: High (for its high content in CBD), mainly for pains in medicine palliative (good synergic effect mixed with opium derivatives in neoplasic pain)
- Smell: Fruitysweet
- Flavour: Fruitysweet
- Effects: Very narcotic
- THC Level: 21.2% measured upon the rest of cannabinoids. 7.9% measured upon the rest of organic substances belonging to buds like: aminoacids, sugars, terpenoids, vegetal hormones, and cannabinoids (determined by gas chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry)