PAKISTAN RYDER · World Of Seeds · cannabis seeds · AutoFem
Pakistan Ryder · World of Seeds (Auto C.)
This new cross between Pakistan and Rudelaris gives a new autoflowering indica characteristic. The aspect shown is from the well known Pakistan Valley with the autoflowering appreciated because of its rudelaris genotype. It is actually an Pakistan Valley with a reduced size but with an independent photoperiod. A new special treat for lovers of this legendary variety.
- Way of crop: Exclusive for indoors. Outdoors the crop is reserved for the months from may/june when the photoperiod is on its maximum.
- Linage: Landrace proceeding from Pakistan re-crossed with Rudelaris.
- Genotype: indica-rudelaris 100%
- Hight: 40-80 cm
- Wight: Limitated to what one stem can proporcionate. It is not recommended to do cuttings with autoflowering strains.
- Growing phase: its growing phase depends on its flowering phase.
- Flowering phase: 45-55 days indoors and outdoors. Its flowering does not depend on a photo period.
- Production:100-150 gr /m2 indoors
- Resistance to mildew: High
- Resistance to plagues: Middle/ High.
- Irrigation tolerance: It does not like to many irrigations because of its rudelaris genetic. Fertilization is tolerated specially in advanced phases of flowering.
- Production: 100-150 gr /m2 indoors
- Medical value: High
- Smell: Hahs
- Taste: Noble wood
- Effect: very narcotic, almost devastating.
- THC Level: 20%