Nepalese Jam · Ace Seeds · cannabis seeds · Fem
Nepalese Jam · ACE Seeds
The Nepalese sativa is a strong and compact highland sativa with short flowering and excellent resistance against mold and cold. Its dense and resinous flowers produce first class hash.
The Nepalese was crossed with a touch of Jamaican’85 to add vigor, yield, bluish colors and the classic positive Jamaican effect to the final hybrid, whilst maintaining the original Nepalese sativa behavior.
Growing Tips: Nepal Jam has acquired a surprising resistance against cold, rain and all types of fungus. It produces excellent results, flowering even on foggy or icy days (in conditions where other varieties would easily die or rot).It has been grown in a great variety of climates: warm or cold, dry or wet, including northern countries from Central and Eastern Europe.Due to its stability, adaptability and resistance, we highly recommend Nepal Jam for breeding projects, and to develop fast flowering hybrids of warm and expansive effect. We recommend average fertilizer levels for the whole cycle.
Excellent sativa for rainy and cold climates, and for indoor growing.
- Tipo F6 STABILIZED HYBRID
- Format Feminized
- Sativa / Indica ratio 60 % sativa / 40 % indica
- THC 10-15 %
- CBD Below 1 %
- Flowering indoors 9 weeks
- Flowering outdoors End of September / Early October
- Yield Average-High
- Resistance against spider mites Average-High
- Resistance against powder mildew High
- Resistance against botrytis High
- Resistance against white fly Average-High
- Resistance against cold High
- Resistance against heat Average-High
- Latitude 0º-47º
- Genetics (Nepalese/Jamaica '85) x Nepalese.
- Structure Small-medium structure with columnar growth.
- Bouquet Seductive sweet, creamy and caramelized aroma, with hints of honey.
- High Warm, clean and expansive effect that leaves you happy and floating on air for 2-3 hours.