MIMOSA EVO · Barneys Farm
MIMOSA EVO is a highly anticipated genetics fresh out of the Barneys Farm lab and these monster plants have their stamp of approval, it's just a matter of time before they win an award.
Mimosa Evo · Barneys Farm
The MIMOSA EVO Evolved from a famous emerald triangle cut, a priceless stallion in the vault of Barneys Farm. This 70% sativa dominant favorite is packed with large icy buds, rich in cannabinoids and star-studded terpenes.
Sativa lovers will love its tasty tropical lemon and citrus flavor with hints of berry to accompany the uplifting euphoric high. MIMOSA is an ideal daytime strain, real brain food, expect a gradual burst of energy, motivation, and the uplifting, uplifting high that will energize you along with a happy, clear high throughout the day. THC levels are possible up to 30% by a grandmaster, but 24-26% is more than enough for the indulgence of mere mortals.
MIMOSA yields can be simply insane, 700 g / m2 easily achieved indoors allows for additional space with optimal growing conditions. MIMOSA is ideal for outdoor growing and may require ladders! With an increase of more than 2 meters and 220 cm, it will have completed its flowering period in early October after more than 65 days of flowering, with potential yields of more than 2000 g per plant.
- Type: Feminized
- Photoperiod: Long
- Cultivation: indoor / outdoor
- Genetics: Purple Punch x Clementine
- Effect: happy, elevated, focused, energized
- Yield outdoors (g): up to 2000 g
- Indoor yield (g): up to 700 gr / m²
- Flowering time (days): 65 - 70
- Feminized Outdoor Harvest Month: October
- Feminized Outside Week Harvest Period: 3rd-4th week
- Autoflowering Harvest time From seed (days): 65 - 70
- Inside height (cm): 80-90cm
- Outside height (cm): 180-220cm
- Average height
- Indicates%: 30%
- Sativa%: 70%
- Indica / Sativa: Sativa
- Medical level: Medium
- Doctor: Yes
- Flavor: tropical lemon citrus with berry notes
- Aroma: Fruit punch and citrus tangerine aroma
- Cultivation difficulty (1 = Easy, 5 = Hard): 2