DOS SI DOS 33 · Barneys Farm
We bring you to the Drgreenstore catalog the freshest from Barneys Farm's Cali collection, a power plant with an explosive collection of fused terpenes from some of the most amazing cannabis phenotypes in the world, so that your garden is the summum.
Dos Si Dos 33 · Barneys Farm
Dos Si Dos was developed from OG Kush Breath, a knockout Girl Scout Cookies phenotype crossed with Face Off OG, then crossed again with our legendary Cookies Kush (OG Kush pheno x GSC) AND THAT'S JUST HALF THE STORY.
Add a subtle Gelato # 33 mix to the pot with your Sunset Sherbet x Thin Mint GSC heritage and boom. A new champion is born: a sativa burst of euphoric energy is followed by calmness with sedative properties capable of happily soothing an elephant, whether you are overly enthusiastic or not a beginner!
Indoors, you can expect up to 700g of impressive blooms per m2, with a compact height of just 90cm. Outdoor plants that support up to a staggering 2kg can easily be achieved with a mid-October finish. This extraordinary contrasting lime green and violet with 22-28% THC and delicious indica flavor (60% indica / 40% sativa) will leave a lasting feeling of relaxation and happiness in all who grow it and experience its unique old-fashioned stony high. school.
- Type: Feminized
- Photoperiod: Long
- Cultivation: indoor / outdoor
- Genetics: Dos Si Dos x Gelato # 33
- Effect: relaxed, sedative, happy
- Yield outdoors (g): up to 2000
- Indoor yield (g): up to 700 gr / m²
- Flowering time (days): 60 - 65
- Feminized Outdoor Harvest Month: October
- Feminized Outdoor Harvest Month Week: 1st-2nd week
- Height (cm): 90cm
- Height: Short
- Indicates%: 60%
- Sativa%: 40%
- Indica / Sativa: Mostly Indica
- Medical level: Medium
- Doctor: Yes
- Flavor: mint, lime, spices
- Aroma: biscuits, sorbet, lime
- Resistance to mold (5 = best): 5
- Stamina Against Botrytis (5 = Best): 3
- Cold resistance (5 = best): 4
- Resistance to powdery mildew (5 = best): 5
- Spider mite resistance (5 = best): 4
- Climate: cold, hot and temperate
- Cultivation difficulty (1 = Easy, 5 = Hard): 1