PAPA´S CANDY · Eva Seeds · cannabis seeds · Fem
Papa's Candy · Eva Seeds
A cross between a plant from Laos of very powerful effect and a beautiful and white Pakistani. We achieved a spectacular result: a plant rather low, very robust, with buds super compact and completely WHITE, by the amount of trichomes it accumulates. Its flavor is sweet and lightly aniseed, suitable for the most demanding palates, and that fills all the senses of an unmistakable aroma. The effect is very fast and sweeping, very Indian and medicinal. It has a very fast flowering and can be harvested 45 days, thus obtaining an extremely psychoactive plant. Prefers heat to cold. Outdoors, the thickness of the buds is really impressive, and you have to check excesses of dampness.
- 1st prize at Revolta Verda 2006 (Resin Category)
- 1st prize at Copa Garraf 2006 (Indoor Category)
- Absoulute winner at Copa High Life BCN 2007
- 1st prize at High Live Cup BCN 2007 (Indoor Category)
- 2nd prize at Spannabis Cup 2008 (Resin Category) (Papa’s Candy+TNT Kush)
- 2nd prize at Spannabis Cup 2009 (Resin Category)
- 1r premio Copa Spannabis 2013 (Indoor Bio Category)
- GENETICS: Laos x Pakistan
- SHAPE: Typical Christmas tree shape, quite wide and short. Big and thick central bud and way-out resin levels, which turn all buds a white colour. Very compact buds.
- EFFECT: Basically Indica and relaxed, though during the day, it is also very creative with an interesting Sativa touch. Very potent.
- SMELL: Sweet, pungent and sticky
- TASTE: Sweet and slightly aniseed-like
- GROUND SOIL COCO HYDRO
- NUTRITIONAL NEEDS: Medium to high during growth, and high during flowering
- INDOOR LIGHT: sodium
- RECOMMENDED HEIGHT WHEN TIME CYCLE CHANGE: 50-60 cm
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: 70- 80 cm
- WEIGHT/YIELD (9 per meter): 35 to 60 g, depending on medium and container size
- OUTDOOR SOWING: between April and June
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: from 1.5 to 2 meters, depending on sowing time
- OUTDOOR HARVEST: from start to mid October
- WEIGHT/YIELD (in soil): between 500 g and 1 kg
- MINIMUM HEIGHT TO PASS ON TO FLOWERING: 20-30 cm. We recommend 16 per meter.
- SUMMARY: A true resin factory, a delicacy in flavour and a powerful effect. Specially addressed to demanding connoisseurs.