Bubba Hash · Ace Seeds · cannabis seeds · Fem
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Bubba Hash · ACE Seeds
Solid and powerful cross between 2 famous afghan indicas: the modern Bubba Kush and the HashPlant from the 90s.
Bubba Hash clearly enhances the vigor, yield, potency and quality of the original Bubba Kush, always offering outstanding afghani phenotypes.
This hashplant hybrid produces relaxing, very dense and tasty flowers, full of resins, with high medicinal value.
Highly recommended for indoor growing due its main big cola columnar structure that allows to grow many plants in small spaces and in a short time.
We guarantee this plant will please all hashplant lovers. Excellent choice to make afghan hash.
- Tipo F1 HYBRID
- Format Feminized
- Sativa / Indica ratio 90 % indica / 10 % sativa
- THC 18 %
- CBD 0.2 %
- CBG 0.3 %
- Flowering indoors 8-9 weeks
- Flowering outdoors End of September
- Yield High
- Resistance against spider mites Average-High
- Resistance against powder mildew Average-High
- Resistance against botrytis Average
- Resistance against white fly Average-High
- Resistance against cold Average-High
- Resistance against heat High
- Latitude 0º-47º
- Genetics Bubba Kush (Katsu) x HashPlant 90's.
- Structure Robust indica columnar structure with a main big cola, huge leaves and medium node length.
- Bouquet Mainly hash, coffee and wet soil after the rain, although some phenos may show more skunky and diesel aromas.
- High Pleasant effect that combines a clear mind with relaxing body sensations. Good medicinal properties against pain, anxiety and insomnia.
- Terpene profile It mainly contains the following monoterpenes: high amounts of alpha pinene, followed by moderate amounts of beta pinene, limonene, beta ocimene and linalool, with only traces of camphene and beta myrcene. Sesquiterpenes: mainly beta caryophyllene, and guaiol and bisabolol in smaller amounts.
- Growing Tips It can be easily grown indoors and outdoors until latitude 47º.
- Dry environments with 30-35% of humidity are recommended during its flowering, always lengthening the dry soil cycles.
- We recommend moderate-high levels of nutrients for the whole cycle.